Tuesday 3 May 2011

Your average female?

Many games make females look like her body is all that matters, in real life a female should not only  think     about  how she looks. Do men only look for women who look like this? :

If they do, I hardly doubt they would find it, when I walk down the street I never see a women who actually looks like that. I see an average women that looks a little more like these:

These movies and games make it seem like an average woman needs to look like a super model. Not even super models look the way they seem. The link I attached is a dove commercial that came out in 2006. In the video a marketing company brings in a regular woman off the street and turns her into what the girls on the billboards look like. This video shows what actually happens to make the "perfect woman" you see, look the way they do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

What do you think about the way the media makes these ladies seem?

No comments:

Post a Comment